Monday, September 21, 2015

Baking Bread the Easy Way



Well I got onto baking bread last night, the easy way of course.  Using  my premixed bread flour mix and the bread machine.  I threw it in the machine when I got home, allowed the 2 hours and 20 minutes for it to turn to dough (using the dough setting) and then put it in the oven after that.  I think I have perfected this recipe so here it is.

Bread Recipe

2 tps of dry yeast
375g of bread mix flour
248ml of water (yep that is exact but I never really manage to get that amount exactly)

Method
Place ingredients in bread mixer in the order of yeast, then flour then water.
Turn the machine onto the dough setting and allow it to do all of the work.
When the dough is ready take it out and place it into a loaf tin lined with baking paper.
I drizzled a little rice bran oil on the top for some extra colour, you could also use milk.
Place it in a pre-heated 220 degree Celsius oven for 10 mins
Then drop the temperature to 200 degree Celsius for another 20 minutes.
Take it out and allow it to cool on a rack, done.


No comments:

Post a Comment