Wednesday, September 23, 2015

I should explain, my new clean eating plan



As i am starting to post my recipes i thought it would be good to clarify my goal for this blog.
I have felt recently that I really want to feed my family good food and so aim to grow all of my fruit and vegetables myself.  I have also noticed that to avoid added ingredients that I don't want my family to eat, most recipes that I had been using in the past need some adjustment, so to clarify, this is what this blog with provide

1. The story of my garden, the development to the point in which it provides my family with all of the fruit and vegetables we need.  The end goal being that I will not need to purchase any fruit and veg from shops or markets.

2.  Recipes that I have adapted to include no added sugar and no artificial ingredients.  These will be healthy and delicious.

3.  The journey to shop smarter and to save money where I can.  This is about using my money in the most efficient way, this is not necessarily buying the cheapest things but the best value.

4.  The development of the front of my garden to be supportive of soil, animal and environmental health.  This will be a beautiful mix of Australian native plants and beautiful deciduous trees.

5.  The journey to reduce waste, become more self sustaining and to produce rather than just consume.

Just a little summary, mainly to clarify in my own mind what this is all about.  Bye Bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment